[DL] A new Relic (Marshals Only)

Everett, if you're reading this, the delete this
e-mail without reading it, thanks

Players get out!

I'm just curious to know what people think of this. If
you have comments or criticisms please e-mail me
directly. But, if you feel its something worthy of the
whole list knowing then please keep the spoiler space
above as one of my players is on this list.
Thank you.

In my game the players have recently found the body of
an indian, a middle-aged and respected indian by the
name of Silver Wise Hand. The body was supposed to be
cremated but the indians who meant to dispose of the
body properly have mostly been killed. Also, Silver
Wise Hand will NOT be coming back harrowed.
The body was completely naked except for two silver
rings on each thumb. The players haven't taken the
rings, in fact one of the blessed characters in the
party wouldn't let anyone touch anything because he
kept saying it was all "satanic" and "evil"
There are still in the vicinity of the body though, so
someone might think of taking the rings yet.
Basically, the rings are a relic. Both need to be worn
for them to "work" and they must be worn on the
thumbs.
Power: all Smarts-related rolls the character makes
are at +2 and Smarts-related skill rolls cannot go
bust while the thumbrings are worn
Taint: the character's Grit is +2 while the rings are
worn, but only for purposes of determining whether a
Los Diablos stampede strikes the character, if the
character's Grit was already 5 then she is attacked by
the Los Diablos again as if her Grit had just raised
to 5 for the first time

Note: in my game there is no maximum Grit, so the
rings are +2 for determinging how popular the
character is with the manitou, according to my
manitou-reaction chart or whatever you'd like to think
of it as. I should probably post all of my house rules
on my website, it's just I never think anyone is too
interested in my house rules.

-doc