Re: [DL] Allright thats it....

Everyone's already pointed out that most people on this list are Classic
Deadlands players.  There are quite a few d20 people here, though.  if
you ask a question and you don't get an answer, it means that the people
you're asking don't know the answer.  Making a seperate Deadlands d20
list won't magically conjure up list memebers who know all the ins and
outs of the system for you.  The reason Classic Deadlands questions get
answered more is that there are people here who've been playing the game
for almost five years.  Chances are, any question asked has already been
asked many times by other people.  You are playing in a new system, in
which everyone else is just as inexperienced.
My tip would be to put a tag in the header to any rules question that
needs an official response.  I think Fred Jandt is on the list, and he
wrote a good number of the Deadlands d20 rules.