Re: [DL] Experience in DL and D20 comment

>However, Deadlands seems to bring out a lot of gamers in my area. My
>game seems to be popular (as I stroke my ego a bit...) and you have to
>admit, a table full of Deadlands players, covered with chips, cards,
>plastic indians, etc. is very striking an interesting to some non-gamers.

I've found that the mention of Deadlands almost always gets some interest.
A lot of people crew up wanting to be Asrtonauts and Fireman, but I think
everyone played Cowboys and Indians.  The West is cool, its thats simple.

My major fear for a long time with showing new people, Is that me and my old
group understood the rules, through trial and error.  I was worried that new
players might find them daunting and complex.  I have to admit my first
session with a new group was pretty rough.  But by the end of my
mini-campaign(8 sessions) They all knew exactly what they were doing and
were enjoying every bit of it.  The rules became easy and Role playing
started to reall take off.  They were a great group, To bad I had to go and
Graduate and leave them.

Dan