[DL] Best Ways to Introduce new players.

You know alot of people have been talking about the best ways to introduce
people to our favorite game.  You know what I find the best.

I take a group of new players and teach them the system by playing (gulp) a
straight western.  No wierdness, no zombies, no arcane backgrounds.  I play
it for a mini-campaign (6-10 sessions) then I kill the characters.  If any
of them pull for Harrowed, then those characters get to come back, if not,
then they can make characters using all the features of the game.

 So what do you all think of that?

John