[DL] Experience in DL and D20 co

Ouch that last reply from Allan hurt.

Ifyou want some specific Deadlands d20 info there are a few Yahoo groups out
there, some are more active than others though. I personally think the d20
system ruins any more technological setting ie guns, it is better for
fantasy, just my opinion.

About the Joker thing in 2 ed they got out of the list of secret backgrounds
the Arcane background one and included the knacks.

I remember in a game getting in a row red joker black joker and ace, my
Marshall game me a 5d12 for the first joker and an additional secret
background. I also pulled a deuce with that character. I got the VoWW so I
had a mind blowing 4 secret backgrounds. One was mad scientist, haunted red
card, relic red card lucky me :-) and filed by the Texas Rangers. Funny
because I was a Secret Service agent ( my relic was my browning :-) ) with
the huckster background. Well the character was just too funny to play, lots
of interesting things each game. The real susrprise came when another player
got a Texas Ranger, I never had told the other players I was SS agent so I
kept to myself that secret all the game. Well the rest of the story another
day :-)