Re: [DL] super DL characters...

> from now i only pull cards in front of my marshal
> my advice: require the same of your players, and make
> sure they say "this pull is official" before they pull
> their cards

*shrug*

When I marshal DL (or any game with a random stats), I tend to be pretty
loose about character creation. If I think somebody got particularly
hosed by a bad draw, I let them reshuffle and try again (in fact, on at
least one occasion, I suggested it). If a player thinks he got a
particularly bad draw, I take a close look at the cards, and decide
whether he's right or not. If so, I let the player redraw. If not, I
don't.

Of course, this may not work with all groups. My gang knows I'm not out
to hose them, so they're more willing to accept my word on the matter
without objection.

B.D. Flory
Freelance Writer/Editor