Re: [DL] super DL characters...

--- Jeff Shoffner <shoffner@usit.net> wrote:
> Tell me about it.  One of my players found the DL
> generator on the web & all
> he does is hit the 'reshuffle' button until he gets
> a set of cards with no
> duces, & at least one Joker & a couple of Aces.

there was one time when I decided to make a character
and I shuffled my deck of cards and pulled 12 out and
I got nearly perfect stats, which in my mind means
alot of d10s
i thought it would've been so unbelievable that i made
a character so powerful that i pulled again and got
all four dueces
from now i only pull cards in front of my marshal
my advice: require the same of your players, and make
sure they say "this pull is official" before they pull
their cards
-doc