[DL] Now for something completely different....

Wow I surely didnt see this getting this big, and everyone had so many
questions of me which I will try to address. Okay first, I dont have
any beef with DL classic, I learned the system of DL classic years
ago. I love the system and dont ever want to see it replaced with D20
or anything, its just that D20 makes people more willing to play it so
they dont have to learn a new system right away. I intend on pulling
it over to classic later. For those of you interested in the original
question, not surprisingly it spawned itself without my help. I wanted
to know a way to implement cards and chips into my system and if
anyone had any ideas. And finally for Allen, I am sorry if you got
offended by my post I just feel that we all have a common interest and
since you guys are classic players who may have seen the d20 game, who
would be better suited to tell me idea's for a cross breed. Kay that
is all. Sorry if anyone took this to harshly, but I did seem to get
your attention 8).

Kevin Stoner

Oh and anyone have Dave Ross's email address?? Just need to talk to
him about Gen Con stuff... Thanks