RE: [DL] super DL characters...

You should all read The Munchkin's Guide to Powergaming.. it has some good
ideas... for the GM even.

Yuri

Sounds like a lot of marshalls need to get in touch
with thier inner munchkins

Try to beat the munchkin players at their own game? That's one approach but
it usually causes problems as the game degenerates into a competition and
storytelling either takes a back seat or goes right into the crapper. My
suggestion is to do away with random character generation alltogether. I
posted a system on the PEG website a few months back. We've been using it in
my own games for years, anybody interested contact me directly and I'll
forward the file.

Regards,

--
Joseph C. Wolf