De : TobyAkers@aol.com <TobyAkers@aol.com>
À : deadlands@gamerz.net <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Date : February 21, 2002 10:13 AM
Objet : Re: [DL] My god this game rules

In a message dated 2/21/02 4:45:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time, bobfletch@erols.com writes:

I do
however have a few questions.  They're about fate chips.  First, how much
is a Legend Chip worth when used to augment a dice roll?

A Legend Chip, if I recall correctly, allows you to re-roll one entire roll, even if it was a botch.  And the Marshal doesn't get to draw a chip for himself.

Yup,  but if you reroll a botch with it, then it's removed from the pot for good.