[DL] alternate "alternate history"

Folks are talking about really screwing around with the DL alternate
history, I've got one for you.

Turtledove (Yeah, that Guns of the South dude...) has recently churned out a
really warped view of the Civil War, set in a fantasy type environment,
where the North Provinces secede from the South Kingdom when Prince Avram is
crowned King.  I didn't have the willingness to read it after about ten
pages (not sure why; guess I'm just getting tired of reading right now), but
it might be of interest to some of you.  As for the title... eh.  Can't
think of it right now.

Jeff S