Re: [DL] Names in Books

In a message dated 2/23/2002 1:56:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sosentinel@adelphia.net writes:

<< There was only room for a couple of listerver folks in the Lone
 Stars manuscript (Sorry!), but that said, Weird War Between the States will
 be all Listserver folks--except, you know, for people like Robert E. Lee,
 U.S. Grant, etc. >>

Wait a minute-

Now, I don't want you to get me wrong, Mr. McGlothlin. I really like your
writing, and I especially dug Dead Presidents. REAL awesome stuff, I just
wish I could run a game at school that could go long enough so that they
could be powerful enough to surmont it!

However, bearing this in mind, we must remember that Mr. McGlothlin is a
rather extreme Southern patriot. That's all well and good- some suggest that
I'm rather extreme in my love for Massachusetts (comparing it to hobbit's
love for the Shire at times), and the South is a potential ally when the New
England Liberation Army frees New England from it's shackles (and all the
rest of you making fun of our politicians!). And if he writes a
Civil-War-turned-weird dealy, it would probably be rockin' gamewise, but a
TAD slanted to the Southern side of things.

With this in mind I suggest that a good Northerner be appointed as co-author
to keep this madman in check!

Tee-hee.

Peter Berard

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!"

-Admiral David Farragut, Siege of Mobile