Re: [DL] Names in Books (OT)

At 06:15 PM 2/23/2002, Mr. Peter Berard wrote:
>Wait a minute-
>
>Now, I don't want you to get me wrong, Mr. McGlothlin. I really like your
>writing, and I especially dug Dead Presidents. REAL awesome stuff, I just
>wish I could run a game at school that could go long enough so that they
>could be powerful enough to surmont it!

         Thank you very much, good sir.

>However, bearing this in mind, we must remember that Mr. McGlothlin is a
>rather extreme Southern patriot.

         Thank you again, good sir.;-)

>  That's all well and good- some suggest that
>I'm rather extreme in my love for Massachusetts (comparing it to hobbit's
>love for the Shire at times), and the South is a potential ally when the New
>England Liberation Army frees New England from it's shackles (and all the
>rest of you making fun of our politicians!)

         LOL!

>. And if he writes a
>Civil-War-turned-weird dealy, it would probably be rockin' gamewise, but a
>TAD slanted to the Southern side of things.

         Not a bit, good sir!;-) Check out the Back East: The Lost Pages on
the PEG website and see how I can write pro-Yankee stuff with the best of them.

>With this in mind I suggest that a good Northerner be appointed as co-author
>to keep this madman in check!
>
>Tee-hee.

         Sheesh! You people win the dang *WAR* and you're STILL not
satisfied!:-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large