Re: [DL] Names in Books (OT for DL)

At 05:53 PM 2/23/2002, Mr. Jason Young wrote:
>This is the first I've heard of this. What news? What news?

         I'm sure all of you who've been following Weird Wars know it has a
built-in potential for expansion, and expanding it will be. As announced on
the WW List earlier this month, the next three settings will be: the Boxer
Rebellion (written by former Twilight:2000 author Mr. Frank Frey), the
American Colonial Wars (courtesy of the DL List's very own Dr. Matthew
DeForrest), and the War Between the States (penned by moi).
         Needless to say, I'm excited about all these (particularly Mr.
Frey's and Matt's, which already look to be terriffic products), and I hope
you good folks will be pleased with the results.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Southern by the Grace of God