Re: [DL] Names in Books (OT for DL)

At 06:27 PM 2/23/2002, Dr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>This sort of slip is reminiscent of Goff letting it slip that he lurked on
>the OT list, which only reinforced our notion of just how crazy he really
>is.

         We announced Weird War Between the States on the WW List earlier
this month, so it's not really a slip, per se.
         And only my wife and students really know how crazy I am.:-)

>   Tell us, O Gloth, how long have you been working on said project?

         Gloth? It's Mr. McGlothlin, or do you need to see the principal
*again*, young man?:-)

         Shane asked me to do WWBTS in January 2001, back while the dust
was still settling from the whole AssClowns.com (sorry, Cybergames) mess
(BTW, the fact that Shane thought of me during all that turmoil is one of
the many reasons I'd take a bullet for Mr. Hensley). I've been
conceptualizing on it ever since, and I think it's going to be a really
terriffic book (yeah, like I'm NOT biased). The actual writing starts soon,
so hopefully you all will be able to judge for yourselves before too long.

         Thanks for the question!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large