[DL] Character names

I had a real unimaginative player who made a Texas Ranger named John Smith,
and every time the party called him Ranger Smith, all I could think about
was bears steeling picnic baskets.

Another player made an Irish cowboy thats name was so long and imposable to
remember, everyone took to calling him Patty O'Furniture.

Cheyenne "Back from the Dead" Wright
Freelance Art Guy.