Re: [DL] Names in Books (OT for DL)

At 05:11 AM 2/24/2002, Dr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>The Boxer Rebellion?  The Revolutionary War and the Civil War I understand,
>but the Boxer Rebellion?  Was that really a major enough conflict to be able
>to get much of anything out of?

         While I feel unworthy to speak on Mr. Frey's behalf, since he is
not on this list, I will say what I can.

         Consider this: the Boxer Rebellion takes place in imperial China,
with all its rich mythology and "mysterious Orient"-ness. IMHO, that's a
solid back-drop for a *VERY* Weird War.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large