Re: [DL] Where can I get DL minis?

Pinnacle's store is a good option.

A lot of stores, including my FLGS, use Alliance as their distributor.
Alliance, unfortunately, does not apparently have the ability to keep up
with the large number of game lines that are in production. They are
apparently considered something of bad guys by the retailers who are
dependent on them because they sometimes won't carry an in-production
product line because they don't think it will sell and areknown for
giving evasive answers (telling stores it's out of print, the company
went bankrupt, etc.)

Alliance is at www.alliance-games.com, if I remember correctly. I often
use them to check before making an order at my local store (use the
Guest link) although please remember prices may vary.

Alliance can order some of the newer minis, apparently, but many of the
old ones are unavailable.

However Pinnacle's store seems to have stock in! I just ordered two of
the Wargames West Returns sets...  They seem like an excellent deal. You
can get an army pack to get some cheap enemies as well as a set like the
'Professionals' box to get some stand-out Posse members. Currently on
sale, supplies are limited, write your congressman, yadda yadda.

They also have blisters in the normal Great rail Wars section, and have
a lot of stuff that Alliance can't or won't get. Maybe next month I'll
order a Hangin' Judge. (The small one. The large size one is, I believe,
truly unavailable).

You may want to join and ask on the Great Rail Wars list... They
probably have a lot of mini suppliers and sources.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)