Re: [DL] Where can I get DL minis?

On Sunday, February 24, 2002, at 04:26  PM, PEGShane@aol.com wrote:

> Minis are available through stores as well. Your retailer is
> misinformed.

Alliance doesn't carry a lot of minis... I tried to order (via my local
game store) a longish list and they didn't have any even listed,
although they are in the PEG store.  I believe a number of newer ones
and minis not yet available are listed (with notes saying you can't get
them yet.)...

Unfortunately a lot of good stores are stuck with Alliance. My prefered
store is struggling due to the poor economic market... they've merged
with a local music shop that was having similar problems and it's very
touch and go at the moment. I'm thinking of running some sort of
newbie-oriented heavy Gear or Great Rail Wars mini tourney to help them
out a bit.

BTW, does the web site still have a list of stores on it? And if so,
what do stores have to do to get listed?

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)