[DL] Double Rifle?

	OK...I'm looking for an interesting big game rifle for a character.
I could just go with a Sharpe's big 50 but I am looking for something a
little out of the ordinary. I know there were a number of double barrel
rifles made by companies like Holland and Holland around the turn of the
century.  Does anyone know if there were double rifles around in 1876-77?
Any thoughts on game stats...aside from it being expensive if it's a
European import.
	Along the same line there was discussion some time back about a
British sniper rifle of the period that fired an octagonal (hexagonal?) bolt
instead of a bullet.  Twisting the barrel provided the spin for the bullet
instead of the groves found in normal rifles. Does anyone have any
information on this weapon and its potential game stats? I assume it would
be expensive and hard to find/make new bolts for. Thanks!

Paul