[DL] Ballard Express ?!?

	Since I'm on the rifle subject are the stats given for the Ballard
(Or was it Bullard) Express in the rule book reasonable?  The reason I ask
is twofold.  First IIRC big game cartridges are...well...big.  Assuming the
BE uses a tubular magazine how do all 11 shots fit?  Second it was my
recollection that the actions of repeating rifles of the period were fairly
weak.  This explains in part why the repeating rifles fired pistol
ammunition or lower powered rifle ammo and why big game rifles like the
Sharpe's Big 50 were single shot breach loaders. The only information I have
been able to find thus far has been for single shot Ballard Rifles. Was the
BE bolt action, lever action  or something more exotic? If this rifle really
is as good as it sounds it's amazing it isn't more widely known. Thanks in
advance.

Paul