Re: [DL] Dice

I have a set of red and green dice I use for all my games.  On a similar
topic, my group has determined that there are two types of dice.  (Possibly
more, but we have only found two for certain.)  Competative dice and
cooperative dice.

My dice are competative dice.  They don't like being rolled in groups.
Before each game, I roll them to find the best rollers and they stay out of
the bag for the game.  Those dice which don't roll well get put back in the
bag to think about it.  Consistantly bad dice get flushed in full view of
the other dice.

My wife has cooperative dice.  They like being rolled in groups.  She even
rolls them together when she only needs one die.  They all consistantly roll
higher when rolled together.  The strange thing is this has held true for
our entire gaming group.  One of the women in our group was trying to roll
her dice like my wife, and having terrible results.  Ever since I showed her
how to roll competative dice, she has done great.

Alex