Fra: Lisa Kenison [mailto:lisa.kenison@asu.edu]
Sendt: 25. februar 2002 22:54
Til: 'deadlands'
Emne: [DL] more questions

Since this game uses so many of them:

i have cursed dice--i always lose initiative and miss more than i hit when i
play
i rule though when i am running a game...they do great then
i threw one outside as punishment and for an example to serve as a lesson to
the others
didnt work though

so what is your favorite color of dice to use?  i make people who come to my
games without dice suffer berating from me and then they have to use the
pink girly dice...i mean who goes to a gaming con without dice...shame shame
shame

do you have special ones for special things?
i have cool 12sided pink dice of death hehe

hehehe

woot!