Re: [DL] NPC Names

>High school - Memories or yearbooks, either one works great, especially if
>you aren't gaming with people you went to school with (which is my case).

When I ran my Deadlands Campaign when I was in College, I used all my Home
Town Game friends names.  I used them as NPCs that fit there personalities.
It actually worked quite well, Since I never forgot an NPCs name and I
always had there mannerism down(because they were my friends transplanted
into a Western).

Now that I'm back in my home town, I think I might start using my School
budies as npc for my new campaign.  It works really well

Dan