[DL] Shipping Dates

I've been quiet of late as I've been figurig out how to avoid posting
in HTML - so this is my latest attempt!

Thought I'd make the test post worthwhile and include some shipping
dates from heritage-crest's site on the following Deadlands Products

Deadlands: Lone Stars Texas Rangers - Should begin shipping Mar 5th
2002
Deadlands: the Way of the Brave - Should begin shipping Mar 5th 2002
Deadlands: The Way of the Righteous - Should begin shipping Apr 4th
2002
Deadlands: The Great Weird North - Should begin shipping Apr 4th 2002
Deadlands: Epitaph #4 - Should begin shipping Apr 5th 2002
Deadlands: The Way of the Dead - Should begin shipping May 5th 2002

Of course it says that Dodge City sourcebook is currently on order.....

Cheers

Roy