Re: [DL] NPC Names

At 05:41 PM 2/26/2002 +0000, you wrote:
 >they always sound to modern to me.

There are several Civil War websites out there that post unit rosters.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

"I do not own a firearm but I support the NRA.  I do not hunt but I support
the rights of hunters.  I do not smoke but I am against the illegalization
of tobacco.  I take these stands because I hope that when the safety nazis
come for me, the NRA, the hunters, the smokers and all others previously
targetted will be around to speak out on behalf of the rights I DO choose
to exercise."