Re: [DL] more questions

>I disagree - rolling well or badly is caused by belief, mind over matter,
>not
>  by particular dice.  Any given die rolled idly will produce a fairly
>random
>  number, but when it's an important roll (including any roll in a game),
>the
>  result will be influenced by what the roller believes will come up.

I have found this to be true as well.  I used to play tabletop wargames, and
I had one of my friends absolutely convinced that I had some sort of
negative dice mojo.  Before any large group of rolls, or single important
roll. I would sarcastically admonish him, "Dont roll a one."  The poor
sucker would invariably come up with far more ones than probablity would
dictate.  Coincidence? Probably, but it was still darn cool.

Mad Doktor Kilgore