RE: [DL] Mini's

Title:

Yuri,

If you're willing to do some conversion work, I'd recommend the Foundry or Gothic Horror (http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk/gothichorror/figures.asp).  A quick search of the web didn't turn up anything.  The best place to look, if you have the time, is via Major General Tremorden Rederring's Colonial-era Wargames Page(http://zeitcom.com/majgen/18mfgfig.html).

I hope this helps.  Take care.

Mat