Re: SV: SV: [DL] Characters

On Wednesday, February 27, 2002, at 03:45  PM, Munch Wolf wrote:

> --- Nils Anker Oldefar <he1021@non.tietgen.dk> wrote:
>> The only pistols that can fire two shots an action
>> are semi auto and then
>> only by using the double tap rules from DL:HOE.
>
> Which version of the rules are you playing?  In the
> revised rules almost all pistols can be fired twice an
> action.

IIRC, almost all Double Action pistols can fire twice an action...
Single action weapons fire once, but can be fanned.

I have law Dogs, and noted that all weapons are ROF 1 as well... i
assumed it was because of the change in how weapon speeds work and will
treat those as ROF 2.

I'm still thinking of mandating that ROF2 weapons are resolved like true
automatics as a time saver.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)