RE: [DL] Mini's

--- Yuri <yuriz@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> Thanks everybody.... you're input has been great...
> I am using the
> Cardboard Cowboys for my NPCs and Monsters... but
> the players are gonna
> have the metal minis...

I definitely recommend the cardboard cowboys they
rock.  As for peg's minis, I don't know about them.  I
picked up a few, and sorry, I don't like them.  They
are great artistically, and wonderful if all you have
are deadlands minis, but otherwise, they're just too
big.  Their stance is too far apart to place them on a
normal mini base, and they stand taller than my other
cowboy minis.  Why are they all spread legged?

Just my views, anyone else have this problem?

-MW