Re: [DL] NPC's

--- captrose@magicaldesk.com wrote:
> Anybody know where I can get some stats for famous
> NPC's?  ie. any of John Wayne's characters, Brisco
> County Jr, Man with No Name.  I've searched all the
> links that I can find and have foudn very few.
I'm creating an Old-Time Radio site with plot
summaries for detective shows and Westerns which will
be up in a couple of days. One of the features I
planned to have on it was Deadlands stats for various
radio Westerns protagonists. So far, all I have is
Matt Dillon of Gunsmoke. However, I also plan to add
The Lone Ranger (and faithful Indian companion Tonto),
Paladin, Britt Ponsett, and J.D. Kendall, as well as
some supporting characters. Keeping in mind that it
won't be up for a couple of days, the URL is http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.