Re: [DL] Scientist in the Lone Stars (Does containt SPOILER(S) )

     The first paragrah is probally a SPOILER (not really sure).....

    The main reason I thought about a scientist-type Ranger was reading through the description of Hexarcana (I've ordered it through a local store, but it hasn't arrived yet) was the Metal Mage.  Seeing how much weirdness occurs in the Eastern Confederacy is due to five or so scientist, con men posing as scientist and the real scientist ready for a stay in Dix Hospital, and I thought having a scientist or Metal Mage in the Rangers would help combat them (hey, if I shell out the dough for the book I get to read all of it. >=D).
         This is probably a SPOILER, so.....

         Final warning of a SPOILER...

         If you went this far, too late to turn back.

         Has any fiendish Marshals out there have their posse investigate the stranger Knights of the Golden Circle stuff goin' on in Biloxi and discover the doppleganger in the office of Confederate president that way?