[DL] Dice Odds....

[snip]  something about rolling bad numbers on dice, then the chances of
rolling a "1" on a D20 are still 1:20, even if you roll a million
"1"s.....[snip]

Ah, not so!  While the probabilitists go on about the perfect order of dice
probability, trust me, if you roll a million "1"s on a D20, then the odds
are you are going to roll another "1".  Why?  It's obvious!!  The dice has
something physically wrong with it that causes it to come up "1" every
time!!!!

Want better rolls?  Weight the opposite side.  No faith, no good karma, no
rigid mathematics, just good, old, plain cheating.  Of course, if you're
caught.....

Favorite dice?  I've got some many of them, I just grab whatever I need at
the time & roll.  (& no, I don't use weighted dice)

Jeff S