[DL] NY Game Stores

I live in NY - one of my favorite NY game stores is Dragon's Den in
Poughkeepsie. They carry a full line up of PEG stuff, esp. Weird West. I
bought most of my collection via them. Here's the contact for them:

Dragon's Den
Poughkeepsie Plaza Mall
Poughkeepsie, NY  12601
(845) 471-1401

Or if your REALLY upstate, try two great game stores in Plattsburgh, NY,
Fantastic Planet and Bob's Games. They both are very receptive to PEG. Bob'
s stocks it, and FP gets in a few days if asked

Searching the web, here's a list of NY game stores:

http://www.reapermini.com/States/New_York.htm

But note, some of the area codes are off, and the address for Bob's Games
is now diffrent. But hope this helps

             ____
           /    *| Plattsburgh, NY - College
          /       |  Bobby Hansen