RE: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020228

First off,
I hope the Marshall hat fits. It can be quite heavy... but also lots of
fun. I personally prefer the Classic Deadlands system than the d20 - it
fits the game better... but I know that the d20 has appeal for lots of
people.

As for the Werewolf thing... I will tell you that I had a werefox in D&D
game years ago... and the player couldn't handle the responsibilities of
being cursed like that... so the GMs had to step in and make it a pain
to deal with.

As for not finding books in New York... the game store I lurk in has a
few... and I know that the Saratoga/Albany area has some as well. Plus,
you could also ask your store to order them...

Yuri