[DL] Map of Denver

New GM checking in here.  Anyone know where I can get a copy of a map of Denver circa 1876?  Rather than looking at every page of every book...
Also, I will repeat my request of anyone knowing any pages with stats for npcs ie The Man With No Name, Ranger Walker or Brisco County, Jr.

Oh yeah, Original Deadlands kicks Dead D20's behind all the way.

Thanks!

"See, it's all in the reflexes Ash" -Jack Burton (Kurt Russell)
"Yeah whatever, chowderhead." -Ash (Bruce Campbell)

Only happened in my head, but what a movie.