Re: [DL] Comments and Advice for a LS player? (SPOILER)

At 03:57 AM 3/2/2002, Dr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>There's no reason the Rangers wouldn't have developed equivalent gear for
>some of the things that would obviously be handy, like a stronger armored
>duster (probably without the extra hidden pockets) or sleeve springs.
>However, they most likely wouldn't have developed the things like rifle
>canes, hat guns, and the various hollow things for drop points, though they
>MIGHT (big might) have invisible ink.  Subtlety just isn't the Rangers'
>strong suit.

         Very true, and bear in mind that outside of the standard-issue,
VERY unsubtle, Ranger Gear, those sorts of things come out of the Ranger's
own pockets.

>Yeah, subterfuge and secrecy can be fun, but so can getting them to see
>things your way, at least officially :) .

         I always saw it this way: if you want to be Artemus Gordon, work
for the Agency; if you want to be Stone Cold Steve Austin, be a Ranger.:-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Southern by the Grace of God