Re: [DL] Comments and Advice for a LS player?

This is probably going to give me away as to being new to Deadlands (which I shamelessly admit), but how is a Hexslinger different from a Huckster? In H&H, the words were interchangeable and I didn't really look that closely at the Hexslinger stuff in Law Dogs...  as far as I could tell, a Hexslinger is not that different from a Huckster with the focus hindrance. Also, anyone know where I can get the statics for the .58 Springfield Rife? Would they be in the core rulebook?