Re: [DL] Comments and Advice for a LS player?

At 10:01 AM 3/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >This is probably going to give me away as to being new to Deadlands (which I
 >shamelessly admit), but how is a Hexslinger different from a Huckster?

In H&H they were interchangable - but in Law Dogs Hexslinger was used to
differentiate between the normal card-playing flamboyant gambling type of
hex-tosser, and the steely-eyed gunfighter who uses the manitous to enhance
is already lethal skills with the gun.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue.
                 -Richard Nixon