Re: [DL] LS Archtypes

At 10:49 AM 3/2/2002, Mr. Eric Avedissian wrote:
>Groin Shot? OUCH!
>Are these brawlin' maneuvers favored by Texas Rangers or can everyone
>learn them?

         Excellent question! Anyone with the fightin' Aptitude (or an open
slot for a new D20 Feat) can learn them, with Marshal's permission, of course.

>Also, does the Ranger's Bible have the low-down in certain towns
>throughout the Confederacy? Dallas, San Antonio, Tombstone and places
>Back East?

         It has a section on how much the Rangers know about the Weird
events in various locales, but since that mainly involves recapping stuff
from other books, I kept it as brief as possible. I also didn't want to go
into such detail that the information would start stepping on what's
happening in ya'll's campaigns out there.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Southern by the Grace of God