Re: [DL] Deadlands - Flagship vs. D20

At 09:40 PM 3/2/2002, Mr. Andrew Hackard wrote:
>I admit to some curiosity why GURPS keeps getting ignored in this
>discussion. Is it because it's not a PEG-published setting, because no one
>here has bought the GURPS Deadlands materials, or what?
>
>(Yes, there's a bit of self-serving in this message, but I *am* honestly
>perplexed.)

         I've just come from a *very* quick browse about the SJG site and
found nary a mention of this Listserver on the appropriate page, and
finding any mention at all of GURPS DL on the site apparently requires more
time than I can spare from my current writing project (and thus may not be
representative).
         Therefore, might I humbly suggest that a mention of this List on
the site most likely for a GURPS fan to visit might help the GURPS-related
traffic to pick up a bit?

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large