Re: [DL] Deadlands - Flagship vs. D20

--- "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed."
<sosentinel@adelphia.net> wrote:
> At 09:40 PM 3/2/2002, Mr. Andrew Hackard wrote:
> >I admit to some curiosity why GURPS keeps getting
> ignored in this
> >discussion. Is it because it's not a PEG-published
> setting, because no one
> >here has bought the GURPS Deadlands materials, or
> what?
> >
> >(Yes, there's a bit of self-serving in this
> message, but I *am* honestly
> >perplexed.)

I wrote the review of GURPS Deadlands for Games
Unplugged. Overall I said it was a great sourcebook
with lots of Deadlands material packed into it, if you
are a GURPS players. If you aren't a GURPS player, go
get the regular DL stuff and see the whole story in
the glory it was designed to be seen in. ;)

Later,

Fred J.

=====
Fred Jandt