Re: [DL] Comments and Advice for a LS player? (Debuging the Grelims)

Hey,

         Looking over the last e-mail I sent out, I seem to have let some grelims into the e-mail.  I apologize. I probally should have said  who, extacly, I was wishing a happy b-day.  It was Mr. McGlothlin that I was wishing a happy b-day too.  Though if anyone else has had a birthday that I missed, feel free to accept that too. ;D  Sorry for the mistake.

Bye fer now,
Matt