Re: Re: [DL] The Lone Ranger

Its the sidekick edge but its called animal companion
when its s a amimal instead of a guy, rules are in
rascal, varmits, and critters.
It would make sence to use it since Silver was a true
wonder horse rather then a belongin' horse with some
good features.

>HOw about the animal companion (i forget its propper
name)
edge

As some of you may know, I have an OTR site where I'm
> placing Deadlands stats for the protagonists of
> various radio Westerns. I was planning to have the
> Lone Ranger be Harrowed (that's right, he didn't
live