Re: GURPS (WAS RE: [DL] Deadlands - Flagship vs. D20)

SJ announced awhile back that they werre cancelling the Giant Ants set.
For some reason, they're losing money on every box they make.

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:09:43 -0500 "Matthew M. DeForrest"
<mmdeforrest@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> I got the giant ants for a lark (and to intimidate my posse) but was
> quite pleased to find another mad scientist and his hunchbacked
assistant
> along with the six ants.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku