[DL] Ranger types....

Few questions for the Ranger archetypes you made there, Clint....

Wouldn't a Ranger still be a military person?  Mr. McGlothlin?

Not all Rangers carry a Ranger Bible, do they?  I thought that was more of a
"Base of operations" field book.

Liked the Mad Scientist Ranger.  I was wondering about that, until I read
the background.  Reminds me of this story I read LONNNNGGG ago about a high
school drop out who had reportedly designed a electric motor that vastly
increased the efficiency of a battery.....

Hmmm, so is anyone ready for the Woody Allen Ranger????  STR: 1D4, NMB:
2D4.... Hindrance: klutz (5)...

Or maybe Walker: Texas Ranger???!!?  Bunch of great stats with Edge:
Enlightened.  (yeah, I know, he isn't one of those super ninja martial
artists, but wouldn't it be something to have a Ranger like that?  HEY!!!
We could have Mao the Human Cuisinart: Texas Ranger!!!  WIth his
personality, he'd fit right in.  [crowd of towners] "Sir, what in tarnation
was that huge worm you just sliced up like a sausage?"  [Mao] "You did not
see anything!  You round eyes drink too much, you obviously had a mass
hallucination!" (holds up his sword of whupass)  "Do you understand
me?!?!!!"  [crowd, fearing their lives] "Uh, yessir, whatever you
aysir!"  )

Jeff S