Re: [DL] Ranger types....

At 08:57 PM 3/4/2002, Mr. Jeff Shoffner wrote:
>Wouldn't a Ranger still be a military person?  Mr. McGlothlin?

         Mostly yes, but at the risk of a cheap plug, it takes a sourcebook
to clear that point up fully. It gets REALLY complicated once you account
for ABs, etc.

>Not all Rangers carry a Ranger Bible, do they?  I thought that was more of a
>"Base of operations" field book.

         The RB comes in two editions: Regular, and Special. Every Ranger
gets the Regular kind; few have ever seen the other.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Southern by the Grace of God