Re: [DL] Beneath the waves...

> > Have there ever been rules for Harrowed who were drowned?  Would they be
> > noticibly different from regular harrowed?
> >

> I remember that they were briefly mentioned in Book of the Dead. And here
> was one story in the Anthology With No Name that featured a bunch of
> Harrowed - on of them drowned in a river.

I know that one relativly recent book (The Black Circle?) mentioned a
drowned Harrowed and his Unholy Host. Since Harrowed regenerate everything
but their death wound, I'd imagine a drowned Harrowed would come back
normal-looking, albeit a bit soggy until he has time to dry out sufficiently
(if at all!) and definitely blue under the skin from lack of oxygen before
and resulting in his death.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times