Re: AW: [DL] Beneath the waves...

 > > Have there ever been rules for Harrowed who were drowned?
> Would they be
> > noticibly different from regular harrowed?

Thought I'd just put that in to be on the safe side.

I'm sure there is an undead living below docks in Lost Angels as well.
I generally thought that undead who were drowned ended up blue and
bloated.  Actually, the term "bloats" springs to mind as a type of
watery walking dead - so I'd base a drowned Harrowed on them.

Cheers

Roy