RE: [DL] Hexslinger revision (Spoilers? Boy Howdy!)

Just a few comments...

         I think I can boil the revison down to three points:
1) The name--no more confusion!

Truly inspired!  Fits the originator and a nice homage to a great actor and
movie.

2) The Hexes--some additions (like Acoustic Shadow) and a LOT of tweaks.
(With D20 Versions of all--see? I don't hate D20!;-))

Thank you so much!  I found many of the hexslinger hexes could be duplicated
by hexes from H&H that had additional uses as well.

3) Attitude. We are told that Doc Holliday--melancholy, terminally ill
Holliday--was the first of their kind. The Shootist is now much more
reflective of Doc's personality, and I think grapples more closely with the
issue of "What if you really WERE the deadliest gunslinger of all?"

Who says I'm not?  ;-)

Clint Black
"My mother said I wasn't the deadliest gunslinger once.  Once!"